On 12/31/06, Marcel Ruff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

with OpenSuse 10.1 i had nice access to my PDA (running Windows CE 4.1).

I could copy files and get the PDA desktop to my X11 desktop
(similar to vnc).

I've used the tools synce, rapi and kcemirror to do this.

Now after upgrading to OpenSuse 10.2 all those tools have
disappeared, i can't access the PDA anymore.

What happened to those tools?
Are there some better tools bundled to 10.2?

I'm having the same problem. It looks like those tools were abandoned
for OpenSync. Though OpenSync has plugin for synce protocol, that, if
I understood correctly, still requires synce.

I've found out synce and synce-kde rpms for 10.2 in
ftp://ftp.pbone.net/mirror/atrpms.net/sl10.2-i386/suse/RPMS.release
Synce works OK (that is, I can manually connect to my PDA and browse
it with konqueror as rapip:/). But for some reason synce-kde does not
really work (raki crashes on me).
I'm now trying to re-compile from sources.

--
Mark Goldstein