> Martin Mielke wrote:
>> No use for this, as the box is completely powered off... as if you
>> pulled the cable...
>
> if really so it's off course a HW problem, not any software one

Think so too.
Open the case and check the thickness of the dust-layer on your
coolingblock on the cpu (under the fan).
It should be zero :-)

If there is no problem, check the state of the capacitors on your
motherboard. Top should be flat (not bulged).

If visual inspection like this does not reveal anything, test your mem
first, as suggested earlier with memtest.

> may be problem with the power cable (I experienced this myself)
>
> jdd
>
> --
> http://www.dodin.net
> Votez pour nous, merci