On Monday 08 January 2007 08:17, Martin Mielke wrote:
> No use for this, as the box is completely powered off... as if you pulled
> the cable...

        Strange, but I have seen the actual end of the power cable being too
long and
not connecting fully cause this. I pulled the cable from the wall and used a
sharp knife and trimmed the end, problem solved.
        Check the fit with the computer powered off, see if you can feel it
seating
when you plug it in, if not try another cable or you could trim it, do no cut
enough to expose the terminals!

        Mike