* Erik Jakobsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [01-11-07 16:04]:
> I answered on here on the list, that he could use kdesu k3b for using
> k3b.

??  I find no other messages in this thread ??

> But after I could understand, that it is possible to do it as user
> too.

Yes, it is.

> What I didn't understand was how to do it.

<alt><f2><k3b> works for me, also from the kmenu or a commandline.  It
is also offered to open a blank cd/dvd inserted into the cd/dvd-drive.

> I was in control center, where I found the kded as it is called
> afaik.

??  Why are you interested in kded ?

> But it is greek to me, and I would appreciate a description on how to
> set up k3b to be used as a user

17:28 wahoo:~ > ls -la `which k3b`
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 2258400 2006-11-10 07:37 /opt/kde3/bin/k3b

I just installed the k3b rpm.

1.  What version of openSUSE?
2.  What version of k3b?
3.  What have you tried to do?
4.  What results?
5.  What did you expect that did not happen?

HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
        OpenSUSE Linux             http://en.opensuse.org/