On Jan 12, 07 15:21:37 +0100, Eberhard Roloff wrote:
> > And the classic example for non-public openSUSE bug reports are not yet
> > public disclosed vulnerabilities in Open Source software.
> >
> Which is understandable while the other one in not imho, at least as long as
> the Enterprise Products are based on the Open-Product-Line. But I would
> definetely not care, if I were denied access to Netware Bugs ;-))

The issue with non-public opensuse+enterprise bugs is this:
Sometimes a bug is discovered first on the enterprise product,
and a lot of internal product management information accumulates,
before someone realizes that the same bug also exists in opensuse.

Then, one of two things should happen:
1) create a duplicate of the bug for the bigger audience,
   with 'see also' comments pointing to each other.
or
2) flag all internal comments as 'private' and open up the bug.

        cheers,
                Jw.

--
 o \  Juergen Weigert  paint it green! __/ _=======.=======_