Hi!

On 1/12/07, Curtis Rey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, tried to run YOU as well as YaST to contact the repo and got this
message AGAIN,

File ./media.1/directory.yast not found on media:
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/10.2/repo/non-oss/

Yeah, I'm having this same problems. On couple of installations. Glad
to hear I'm not alone! :-) I was too afraid to ask about it here(*)
and too tired of these problems to really try to solve it. I'm hoping
that some day I will have some time to find out how to get smart to
this 10.2 again (yes, it has some version installed - which doesn't
have any useful repos, so it's kinda useless). Seems to be the only
thing working.

(*) All new system, great fanfare, and still from the users point of
view - doesn't work. Yes, it's easy to guess that it's maybe something
to do with the mirrors, but all that is hidden somewhere. Besides, if
it's a mirror/server problem, then one should not need to do anything
to fix it. But at least in my case, weeks have not fixed it.

--
HG.