Hi!

On 1/14/07, Randall R Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OK. Well, it sounds like you were expecting something a little better
integrated than a generic Sun release can be. Because the SuSE
engineers have done a good job at integrating the Java release in the
past, your expectations went beyond what the generic installer from Sun
can accomplish. I don't have a problem managing multiple installations,

Finally somebody understands what I tried to say exactly. Thanks. I
think many people here took what I wrote as critisism agains SUSE
while it really is the opposite, just like you said. When the SUSE
guys do it, it just works. And that is why I hoped that the SUSE guys
would do it. And asked for it. I know my writing is not that good
(english is not my mother tongue). Thanks for understanding.

--
HG.