From: Doug McGarrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: opensuse@opensuse.org
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 5:07:57 AM
Subject: [opensuse] Weather reports

I seem to recall that there is some sort of service you can connect to to get
local weather reports/forecasts, but I don't see anything on Google, nor in
the SuSE 9.2 instruction books (I don't have the 9.3 books), and the Windows
Weather Bug says it has no Linux version.  Is there such a thing, and if so,
how?

TIA--doug