Joe Morris (NTM) wrote:
> John E. Perry wrote:
>> What can I do to fix this?
>>

> Use Yast Online Update.

Yep.  That did it.  I just tried zen again to make sure it wasn't a
temporary server issue, and zen did the same thing.

YOU downloaded it, installed it, and set up the database.  The only
hitch was that it insisted on looking for ...CD1 for the first two
items, then updated all 3 when I told it to skip them.

So, scary but successful.  The blob even turned blue after YOU shut
down.  Thanks, Joe.  (Seems to me I've had this same advice before when
zen collapsed.  I'll try to remember in the future.)

--

John Perry