* Greg Wallace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [01-23-07 17:19]:
> Well John, I went down to Fry's today and bought a Netgear 4 port
> router.  I tried to set it up and it couldn't even connect to my ISP,
> which is cable modem and assigns ip addresses automatically (so how
> could it fail to get the address?).  So, I plugged my leaky Belkin
> router back in and was up and running again immediately.  I guess
> I'll try a D-Link router next.

????

I have three in service locally and have installed over a dozen in the
past year w/o any problems.

It comes with *written* instructions.  I know that they are for windoz
but ....

HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
        OpenSUSE Linux             http://en.opensuse.org/