Vince Oliver a écrit :

how and where to add fuse to the list of modulus? Sorry, I am not 'smart' for Linux at all.

Again, I am not with my Linux box, open YaST2 -> System -> /etc/sysconfig file editor
a new windows appear :
System -> kernel -> MODULES_LOADED_ON_BOOT

add fuse

save and close.

Don't forget to install the "fuse userspace file system" package from your distro.

And more create a text file called /etc/fuse.conf
which contains :

user_allow_other

if you want to be able to write as a single user.

I hope that I forget nothing !! ALZHEIMER could be here ...

Good luck.

Michel.

PS : I translated the YaST menu items from French, so it is perhaps not the exact terms.