On Saturday 03 February 2007 07:10, Rajko M. wrote:
> This is how I would check which USB protocol is used USB 1.1 or USB 2.0,
>
> Insert memory stick.
> Select KInfoCenter from Main Menu -- System -- Monitor.
> You will see USB Devices in left panel, click on it and the bigger right
> panel will show the list of devices.
> Find your memory stick, click on it and see what kind of version of USB
> interface is listed and max speed for it.
> --
> Regards, Rajko.

        Here is what I got, but this time I left it there while shoveling snow
and it
did not get recognized, I did a reboot and it was found then.

        The memory stick is usb 2.0 and the interface is usb 1.1.

        The speed is not a real problem, how long it takes to be seen is what I
am
looking at, and sometimes it is not seen except at a reboot.

        I am wondering if much has changed between 10.1 and 10.2 in this area,
or is
it just my old computer.

TD Classic 003C

Manufacturer: Memorex