On 02/11/2007 jdd wrote:
> What I want to say is that a great many people use 10.2 already, on
> many kind of hardware and are perfectly happy with it. So when you
> have a problem, the point is not thinking "10.2 is broken", but "what
> the heck have my install that makes me crazy" and, beleive me, this
> can happen (I don't speak only for you but for all the readers  :-)

Sorry to hijack a portion of this.

I can't say I was "perfectly" happy with 10.2, but I was well on my way
after the kernel update. About the only major complaint I had left was
the mounting problems I had with Hal. But then I got blind sided with
all this gnome garbage from left field. I was REALLY beginning to like
10.2. Even stood up for it on another forum when someone put it down.

--
(o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
Billie Walsh