On 2/13/07, Kai Ponte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > I use it all the time to go through VPN into my Windows XP and Windows
 > 2003 workstations.
 >
 > Just use rdp://[EMAIL PROTECTED] to connect.  Because I'm not on the
 > DNS for my LAN when going through VPN, I use rdp://[EMAIL PROTECTED] to
 > connect.

Another benefit of rdesktop is its ability to screen scale. just use the -g
switch when starting from the command line and you can create a custom sized
window. For example, if my screen resolution is 1024x768, I would run
rdesktop at something like 912x684. This provides a better desktop geometry
than 800x600, yet does not require scrolling as 1024x768 would.