HI,

    I found out what was causing the excess use of memory.
    I have about 300.000 emails on my thunderbird, and thought it could
be too much.
    When I disabled the Thunderbird backend, My problems went way.

    Thanks for your help.

Rui Santos

--
Rui Santos
http://www.ruisantos.com/

They that would give up essential liberty for
temporary safety deserve neither one of them.