Op zondag 18 februari 2007 15:27, schreef Carl Hartung:
> On Sun February 18 2007 03:42, Richard Bos wrote:
> > See above.
> > You can get it from:
> > http://ftp-1.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home:/rbos/openSUSE_10.2/
>
> Hi Richard,
>
> Care to share or point me towards a working 'safe' set of *.list files
> (10.2 i686)? I guess the repositories have been juggled around since I last
> tried getting it to work here. 'install-apt4suse --update-srclist' and
> 'apt-get update' are just spitting out download failure errors.

Just install 'apt-beta' and 'apt-beta-libs' (normal apt an apt-libs, may be
installed as well, but the beta performs well for me already for a long
time).  They come with a correctly configured sources.list file, that point
to opensuse base and opensuse update only.  The file contains examples that
point to opensuse' buildserver.  I hope this is sufficient, if not let me
know.

--
Richard Bos
We are borrowing the world of our children,