On Sat, Feb 17, 2007 at 12:09:14PM +0100, Verner Kjærsgaard wrote:
> Lørdag 17 februar 2007 10:26 skrev Andreas Jaeger:
> > opensuse-updater is part of the openSUSE package management pattern.
> > Deinstall zmd, zen-updater and rug and install zypper and
> > opensuse-updater instead - use YaST to do the install,
> >
> > Andreas
>
> Just to give you an exampe; SuSE10.2, plain vanilla, new install.
> I've been trying for a couple of days to update the freeNX server to the
> latest - which can be found at
>
> software.opensuse.org/download/NX/openSUSE_10.2/
>
> This is what you'll enter into YaST as a software repository. Only the darned
> thing doesn't work, at all....

Uh, yes, I'm actually to blame for this (at least to a part). There's
a bug in libzypp (already fixed AFAIK) that makes it return an
error if the repository doesn't provide the pubkey which was used
when signing the data. Due to a configuration change the build
service didn't copy the pubkey anymore, so there are some old
repositories out there which won't install with libzypp. All the
newer ones contain the pubkey again.

Sorry,
  Michael.

--
Michael Schroeder                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]