On Sunday 18 February 2007 07:44, Richard Bos wrote:
> Op zondag 18 februari 2007 16:35, schreef Randall R Schulz:
> > > => It's a QT app.
> >
> > In that case it should respond to the KDE control center settings,
> > right?
>
> Hmm, difficult to say.  I would say it is independent of kde.  KDE is
> built on top of QT and as such kde would pick up changes that are
> made to QT, but not the other way around.  There is a ~/.qt
> directory, perhaps you're looking for that?

I'm not looking for anything. Google Earth works fine for me. The OP is
dissatisfied with the appearance of fonts in their Google Earth. It has
no built-in font controls, so it must be getting its font settings from
something external to it. Isn't that how GTK-based applications work?
Don't they get their various GUI settings from the Gnome Control
Center.

> --
> Richard Bos

Randall Schulz