My home network consists of two boxes running 10.2 connected to the net via an
etec router.  box 1 is connected directly to the router via ethernet cable.
box 2 is connected viia wi fi My son has an Xbox which we would like to add
to the lan.

My question is can we do this via box 2.  I'm thinking that if I enabled the
on board NIC on box 2 I could use SUSEfirewall to connect that nic to the
Xbox.

Is this where I should start, and if so can somebody give me a start on how to
configure it with yast ?

Mike