On 2/22/07, Jay Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey, I have Beryl running (I believe 2.0 beta) and I was wondering, have any of
you gotten that 3D world function up? I've tried everythign and cant' seem to
get
it. I don't know if maybe there's a thing I need to do in SuSE to get it to work
or what. I have an Intel 950 GMA with 3D Rendering enabled (in case you were
wondering). Thanks for all your time and help.

Check this:
<http://en.opensuse.org/Beryl>

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Even the most advanced equipment in the hands of the ignorant is just
a pile of scrap.