Am Freitag, 23. Februar 2007 16:46 schrieb Kai Ponte:
> On Friday 23 February 2007 06:20:36 am Helmut Schaa wrote:
> > Am Freitag, 23. Februar 2007 15:15 schrieb Kai Ponte:
> > > It appears the password isn't being kept for some reason. Could KWallet
> > > be failing?
> >
> > Is KWallet activated (kwalletmanager -> configure)?
> >
> > Helmut
>
> Yes, and knetworkmanager is set to always allow.
>
> Wierd, like i said in my OP, it worked fine for the past year or so.
>
> I just disabled my passphrase (I still have the MAC locked down) for now.

Try the following:
Connect to your net by using the "connect to other wlan..." option. If the
connection was successful close KNetworkManager and have a look at
~/.kde/share/config/knetworkmanagerrc. There has to be a section named like
[Network_...] with an entry ESSID that matches yours. Please post this
section here.

Afterwards open your KWalletManager, open the wallet and step into the
knetworkmanager directory (if there is one). Is there yout secret stored?

Helmut