Hi all,

the mic won't work on openSuSE 10.2 when using the latest Skype version for
Linux. That is, I can hear the other party but they can't hear me at all.

Reading on the Skype forums I found this:
http://forum.skype.com/index.php?s=9147fe18079ca59d058dcf0983dc5385&showtopic=66544

and that leads me to:
http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=66109

so... I double-checked with alsamixer and kmix that nothing needed was muted or
disabled. And yes, cables are correctly plugged :-)

Afterwards I also tried downgrading to Skype 1.2.x ... but it still doesn't
work as it should.
I also tried with the OSS wrapper aoss, just in case, with no luck at all...

Then I fired up krecord and checked that it was possible to record/playback my
own voice

Has anyone found a solution for this??

TIA,
Martin