Hi,

I have the problem in my Dell XPS M1210.Could anybody help me.?

thanks a lot.

On 3/13/07, Daniel Feiglin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!

I was one of the "culprits" from an earlier post on this. I use 10.2 + KDE.

I found that some of the default kmix settings were wrong:

On the Switches tab of the kmix dialog, set Line-in Mode to Line-In and
Mic-In mode to Mic-In.

On the Input tab, make sure that Mic (little red LED style button,
bottom right) is enabled.

That got Skype going for me.

Regards,

Daniel

--
(c) copyright 2007 <gabriel.schwartz AT gmail DOT com>