Dear list,

I tried to update 10.1 to 10.2 using the download-iso. Yast was
resolving the dependencies, and I followed the suggestions. Now,
after two iterations of dependency display and resolving, the
dependency-resolver-screen reappeared, but it was blank! No package
displayed, no choice offered, just blank.

I tried re-checking several times, to no avail. Tried various
combinations of settings for the problematic packages that yast
displayed in the main window, also with setting everything to be
deleted - without success. Yast won't let me continue the upgrade
process.

It might have to do with the fact that I kept my system current with
smart - including the guru and packman channels.

Did anyone observe this behavior before?

I was tempted using smart for a distribution upgrade, but hesitate
since I can't afford sending this system to nirvana with a failed
upgrade attempt.

I grateful for any suggestions on how I can upgrade my system!

Thanks in advance,

Michael

--
Michael Schmuker