All,

I want to use EncFS.  It is part of the distro and seems to be working
on a newly created directory pair.

My issue is I don't know how to re-mount the virtual filesystem.  In
theory I use fusermount, but what is the syntax?

I've tried the obvious

### first I unmounted it just fine
# fusermount -u /backup/config-rdiff/

### Then I try to see what the args are to mount it back
# man fusermount
No manual entry for fusermount

# fusermount --help
fusermount: [options] mountpoint
-h                print help
-V                print version
-o opt[,opt...]   mount options
-u                unmount
-q                quiet
-z                lazy unmount

### Then I try few things
# fusermount  /backup/config-rdiff/
fusermount: old style mounting not supported
# fusermount
fusermount: missing mountpoint argument
# fusermount  /backup/config-enc-raw /backup/config-rdiff/
fusermount: old style mounting not supported
# fusermount  /backup/config-rdiff /backup/config-enc-raw/
fusermount: old style mounting not supported

Not sure what else to try.

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer