Hi,

I wanted to let everyone know that we recently added a Beagle project
to the openSUSE Build Service.  It contains the latest versions of
Beagle and related programs like the Kerry Beagle KDE client, and
KBeagleBar.  It's kept up-to-date with the latest upstream releases.

Packages and repodata can be found here:

   http://software.opensuse.org/download/Beagle/

and if you have an account in the build service, you can visit the
project page here:

   http://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=Beagle

If anyone is interested in contributing more packages to the project,
just let me know and I'll be happy to add you.

The current version of Beagle is 0.2.16.3, and it's the version we'll
be shipping in SLED 10 Service Pack 1.  While there are some new
features included, our real focus has been on reliability and
performance.  If you've had trouble with Beagle in the past, I
encourage you to try this new release and give feedback.  And as
always, if you encounter problems, please file a bug at
bugzilla.novell.com.

Thanks,
Joe