On Tuesday 20 March 2007 15:15, Robert Lewis wrote:
> It's a pitty that unclicking the RPM doesn't allow the ORB to turn
> normal but maybe it will
> in some future offering.
>
> Cheers,
> Bob

The opensuseupdater is different application.
What you see is zen-updater, that has, for me, big problem:
missing function to ignore some update forever, and permanent orange whether
there are security updates or just newer versions of programs that I don't
want.

I use opensuseupdater that is not installed by default in 10.2.
It is only notification applet for security updates.
If you click on install in notification popup it will start good old YOU (YaST
Online Update).

--
Regards, Rajko.
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal