On Saturday 24 March 2007 08:43, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> The Saturday 2007-03-24 at 09:00 -0500, Rajko M. wrote:
> > 2) Is there any bank that is asking for such identification for
> > credit cards? There will be no so much problems with stolen
> > identities if they would.
>
> I read somewhere that there are, yes; as an experiment, I think.
> Perhaps I read about it on the ieee Spectrum.

Over here Visa is running TV advertisements about how joyous and
wonderful your life will be if when you use their fingerprint readers
to confirm your Visa card purchases. It's also brings the joyful
spending of money by everyone around you to a screeching, grinding halt
if you pay with cash.

It makes me gag...

> --
> Cheers,