Ysgrifennodd Seth Arnold:
On Sun, Mar 25, 2007 at 06:00:31PM +0100, Peter Bradley wrote:
Honestly, whoever wrote this AppArmor thing must have been on drugs.

Thanks :)
Sorry.  I think I was in hysterical overstatement mode.
The AppArmor in 10.0 is unfortunate. It was hastily assembled shortly
after Novell acquired Immunix, and hadn't yet figured out a business
model. So the 10.0 version can only profile a handful of applications.

AppArmor in newer distributions is significantly less stupid.
Glad to hear it. And thanks for the tips. I'll follow your advice and I'm sure it'll sort itself out.

Cheers

Peter