On Wed, 28 Mar 2007, Teruel de Campo MD wrote:

> On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 12:16 +0200, Verner Kjærsgaard wrote:
>
> > I've good experience with IBM ThinkPads, in particular the R50 line. I've
> > got
> > one with 1G RAM and a 1400x1050 screen. Works really fine with SuSE10.2.
>
> I have a similar experience with TP X-40 works great I was running 10
> 10.1 and 10.2. All the buttons work. Wireless works in wpa. I removed
> windows and the windows recovery partition so all is suse. If I have to
> get a new one I would go for the x-60 now.

Thanks for all your replies so far, this helps a lot.

What's important for me:
- Only open source drivers?
- How the service is handled. That was perfectly with TransTec,
  the engineers know what they are talking about.

> -=terry(Denver)=-

Best regards,

Aschwin Marsman

--
aYniK Software Solutions         all You need is Knowledge
P.O. box 134                     NL-7600 AC Almelo  - the Netherlands