* Joe Shaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [03-29-07 14:21]:
 [...]
> Broadly, it seems that people basically fall into two camps:

This is incorrect. There exists three goups.

> (a) People who have no need or desire for Beagle.
 [...]
> (b) People who experience performance problems when running Beagle.
 [...]

(c) Those who use Beagle and like it and experienct no noticeable
system degradation.

The only problem I see with Beagle is the amount of disk space
required for the indexes.  1.7G on my box, but I have a lot of disk
space and the cost is nothing like what my first 32MB hard drive was.
(I have two 8GB camera chips that combined cost less....)

HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
        OpenSUSE Linux             http://en.opensuse.org/