M Harris wrote:
> On Sunday 01 April 2007 01:14, dwain wrote:
>

>> I just did the ls -al profiles thing and it found two files in the
>> directory.  One of them being the .icc file.
>>
>       Ok... this is good... the file is really there and the machine can
> state
> it...  now,
>
>       try this:
>
>       1)  cd into the profiles directory
>
>               cd /home/profiles/
>
>       2)  don't use the -t switch
>
>               cp  .icc  /the/target/directory/whatever/that/is/
>
>       let me know what happens.

cp: cannot stat: 'sRGBIEC61966-2-1_noBPC.icc: No such file or directory.

--
Dwain Alford
P.O. Box 145

telephone:  205.487.2570
cellphone:  205.495.5619

"The artist may use any form which his expression demands;
for his inner impulse must find suitable expression."

     Wassily Kandinsky, "Concerning The Spiritual In Art"