El mar, 03-04-2007 a las 06:55 -0500, dwain escribió:
> Carlos E. R. wrote:
> >
> > The Tuesday 2007-04-03 at 04:50 -0500, dwain wrote:

Vlc is a very great multimedia player, maybe the best one. I can play
all type of files, and it never complains at all.

Xine engine is good, but not great; IMHO, gstreamer is better than
xine.

By the way... I'm losing links in Konqueror bookmarks again. I haven't
said anything about it until today, but when I opened Konqueror to see
what's new over there, I saw those links removed again. But that's a
problem of mine, I know. So far I haven't found any rootkit at all,
so... Is this a cotinuous hard disk failure or I like harming myself
deleting and deleting some links in a unconscious way or with my eyes
and ears closed?

Cheers,
Alejandro (Ortega)