On Wednesday 04 April 2007, Kai Ponte wrote:
> I ran memtest last night and it seemed to show some issues with some
> portion of memory. However, I don't know what exactly it was showing me,
> just that there are some red lines which I suppose I need to write down.

This sounds like the Dread Sony Disease even if it is a Dell.

Namely: bad ram SOCKET, usually perfectly good ram.

It could just be corrosion.
Remove ram, apply pencil eraser LIGHTLY to both sides of the ram
pins on the dimms, reseat and re-test.

Or it could be sockets de-soldering from the mobo, which was
the afore mentioned dread sony disease of a few years ago when
virtually their entire product line suffered from this.