True that's very true, it's a bit M$ based the whole thing, every time
that I meet a Novell sales rep on a show or a presentation he/she knows
very little about what the heck their talking about, I.E if you
mentioned zypper he/she would be checking to see if something else was
open :) it's a shame because SuSE has always been rock solid, now it's
rock shaky.

Rwgards
Per Qvindesland