On 4/11/07, Alexey Eremenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't really understand, why users need beagle at all ?

Isn't "find" and "locate" serve all the searching purposes on the local PC ?

Anybody can give usage cases for Beagle ?

I created a document several months ago, along with a series of
emails, that discussed a particular aspect of some project. I know
that the project name was "saturn" so, I search for that word, and am
presented a list of emails and documents that CONTAIN the word. The
search also returns the saturn web page that I visited and some
graphics that I had forgotten about. It also found a critical bit of
information that I had put in a tomboy note, but would never have
remembered.

Perhaps I'm not as organized as you are --- but I really like this feature.

Peter

--
"One of the penalties of an ecological education, is that one lives
alone in a world of wounds."

Aldo Leopold
A Sand Count Almanac

www.the-brights.net