On Wednesday 11 April 2007 20:58, dwain wrote:
> If you have a Gmail account, you probably realize by now that your email
> client has stopped delivering email to you.  I have been having trouble
> all afternoon with Kmail and Thunderbird not bringing down the mail.  I
> went to the google groups and I saw a post that Outlook is having the
> same problem.

What are you talking about? I'm on Kmail/Gmail and have experienced no service
disruption. I am continuing to get Emails....to bad this problem did not
affect the junk mail senders -- lol. I'm not saying you are not having an
issue but there is nothing to be seen at my end and certainly nothing
universal to the problem as you inferred.