Jonathan Arsenault wrote:
On Thu, 2007-04-12 at 16:46 -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Thomas Hertweck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [04-12-07 16:18]:
 [...]
I support this as well. All this repository stuff is getting out of
hand from my point of view, so having at least all the official SuSE
packages on a nice (modular) DVD ISO set is something very useful...
   me 2    :^0
HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
        OpenSUSE Linux             http://en.opensuse.org/

Why not simply reverting back to having ONLY FTP and no iso at all,
maybe that would shut you guys up a bit ...

But NOOOO lets pull a Debian and publish 300 iso to the point we loose
half of the mirrors we have ...

56K or not if you can manage to sync a 3.8GB iso file you can do the
same with a RPMs directory.

For open source advocate, you are quite conservative.
If there's an idea that might help someone, why not let it happen?
If you don't need it, don't get involved in the discussion.

--
"I don't know who you are or where you've come from, but from now on you'll do as I
say, okay?" - Princess Leia