Andrew Senyshyn wrote:
> Hm...
>
> Please explain.
> what I'm missing?

currently:
- out-of-the-box integration of plugins delivered with openSUSE
- automatic paper size setting for printing
- dbus support (use offline mode if NetworkManager is offline)
- man-page ;-)
- lockdown mode (using gconf)
- support for helper apps with arguments (through gnome-vfs)
- multi-language install
- integrated desktop files
- startup notification support
- proxy settings by system or Gnome config
- compiled for your environment

(a few more minor stuff)