On 4/13/07, John Summerfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Not so ridiculous as you mailing to me off-list as you highlighted a reason
for the problem. I could argue that spam is less inconvenient as there's only
one way to deal with it: <plonk>.

Solicited email is not spam.

As I said, every mail client I use (4) will reply to the sender,
because the list sets the reply-to to the sender. Using alternative
clients is not an option, and if people really don't like replies in
this way I'll have to stop helping people on the list until the
reply-to is changed back to the list.

_
Benjamin Weber