Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
James Knott wrote:
Try adding

user_pref("mailnews.clobber_list_reply", true);

to the prefs.js in your user profile. This is what Seamonkey uses to
accomplish the same thing, so it should work in T'bird also. IIRC it
takes effect immediately in Seamonkey, but I have no idea if a T'bird
restart is necessary.

I just tried it with Thunderbird, but it doesn't seem to work.

Even if it was said already a hundred times.
This does _NOT_ work with other Thunderbird versions as the SUSE
provided ones.
Since your user-agent says ...Windows... I assume you are not using a
SUSE provided Thunderbird.

Wolfgang
I don't recall seeing that mentioned before. And yes, this is a Windows computer. I'm at work right now.