On Friday 13 April 2007 06:14, Billie Erin Walsh wrote:
> "IF" there were two DVD's, and actually I do like the idea of having two
> DVD's, I'm not so sure I would want to dedicate two or three days to
> downloading them. It's bad enough having to pray that nothing goes wrong
> for the twenty-some hours it takes to download one.

Billie,

the idea is to have boxed set (retail version) with 2 DVDs, or extra DVD
available via snail mail, not more DVDs for download.

Anybody with good connection can select and download rpm files from FTP server
and use them locally with benefit that if something goes wrong it will affect
minor number of bytes, not whole DVD.

--
Regards, Rajko.
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal