> Forums are more user-friendly, which is the point of community
> communication system. We need easier ways for community to communicate
> between ourselves.

We need to stop thinking you know better and that nobody has ever
thought of that before. There wasnt a consensus with the current
forums about having a common forum or so, so currently there are a
handful of "unofficial forums". What a forum needs is to be a good
forum, and fullfil the needs of those who use forum.

Its silly and time-wasting to try to convince forum fans that lists
are better and to convince as well list fans that forums are better.
This makes the situation improve zero. So dont have a dumb thought
that there is going to be a consensus. Usually in lots of projects
there are both...

That said, the situation was already discussed to death. Let the
people involved with forums do what they want, specially Alexey, who
really think he knows better, and just need to distribute orders to
other people.

Check the threads in http://lists.opensuse.org or check information in
current big forums, which you should be able to fin in opensuse wiki,
in Communicate section.