On Sunday 15 April 2007, Billie Erin Walsh wrote:
> I just gotta ask. Why do you use the signature thing?
>
> This is just about the only list I have ever seen it used.
>
> - -
> (o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
> Billie Walsh
> The three best words in the English Language:
> "I LOVE YOU"
> Pass them on!

I honestly don't know.  Maybe because I can.  I guess I could turn it off, but
what the hey.  I'm an old man and I'm trying out new technology.  I came
kicking and screaming into the computer age in the late 1990s.  I had a 486
processor, 32MB RAM and a whopping 270MB hard drive using Windows for
Workgroups 3.1.1.  Now I'm doing Linux and I have fallen in love with it.

I do web design and graphic design and I make computer and traditional media
art.  I like new things in technology; and although signing email is not new
it is to me.  It's there so I use it.  Maybe one day I won't.

Would you like for me to turn it off, I will if you would like.

I LOVE YOU

Dwain

--
KDD