On Sunday 15 April 2007 21:56, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Err, can anybody help me please? I'm sure that there's someone here who
> has some experience with touchscreens. I'm desperate. I've tried
> reinstalling lots of times but still it doesn't work.
        Unplug the device from the USB, wait some 30 seconds or so, then plug
the
device back in...

        Then, check dmesg.  What messages do you see?

        Also, you might make certain that the drivers are actually loaded..

        use   lsmod

        maybe you will need to manually insert them with modprobe?

--
Kind regards,

M Harris     <><