On Mon April 16 2007, Marcus Meissner scratched these words onto a
coconut shell, hoping for an answer:
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 12:24:02PM -0800, John Andersen wrote:
<snip>
> Beagle is not part of the kernel.
>
> Beagle uses the inotify API, which is part of the kernel.
Marcus,
If you know, why is it necessary to have Open Office installed in order
to have KDE installed ? I still have the problem w/ 10.2 that I must
install Open Office or it will not install KDE. How are they connected,
and can/will  it be fixed in the future, pretty please?

I need KDE, I don't need any , repeat,  ANY office suite. It's a very
weird connection to me. That is I can't see , and do not recall any
part of OO that is required for KDE.  However, since I don't use OO I
*might* have missed the notice. If there is a requirement, I'd like to
know waht it is.
TIA, y'all,

I've lived in the real world enough, we're all here because we ain't all
there.