On Thursday 19 April 2007 05:16, G.T.Smith wrote:
> In the I.T. world , the more time you spend
> dealing with recalcitrant piles of silicon and metal, and either the
> drivers or owners of said piles, or trying to make the things do
> something sensible, or both ... the crankier one is likely to become.
        I think this should be written in stone somewhere.

        Very good.   :-))

        "Crankiness is inversely proportional to the square of the distance of
the IT
professional to his client, and directly proportional to the distance the IT
professional is to the recalcitrant piles of silicon and metal"

        :-)))))

--
Kind regards,

M Harris     <><