On Friday 20 April 2007 00:18, Clayton wrote:
>  Linux is my
> preferred antivirus software :-)
        Preach it, bubba!

        I got a letter (as always) from earthlink asking once again if I'd be
interested in their suite of anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-wormware... and
all for the low low price of... (oh never mind)... and I told them once again
that those issues have been taken care of with Linux... to which they
respond... "we don't support that".... to which I respond..."you don't have

--
Kind regards,

M Harris     <><