> You should perhaps know that fixes also arrive in .delta.rpms
> and sometime there just are the FULL rpms.

When you mention it, yes.  But I got my problem fixed with the patch
rpm, which is why I was fixated on the patch rpms.  I am scared about
the number of FULL rpms I will have to download-- bandwidth is something
that I would not like too congested.  However, delta rpms should be
included as well I guess.

Regarding delta rpms, could anyone explain to me when deltas are
released, when patches are released, and when full rpms are released?  I
am assuming full ones would be the most significant changes, then patch
rpms, then deltas.  I do not plan to upgrade everything, just the rpms
causing problems as far as possible, and I am going to add a filter to
the rsync script for this.   I guess there is a lot of documentation to
go through for me!

Prajjwal

Message Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain confidential
information. If you have received it in error,
please immediately inform the sender and delete the mail and any attachments.
Unless it relates to the official business
of UMN, any opinions, views and other information expressed in this document
are those of the individual sender.