On Friday 20 April 2007 23:33, Doug McGarrett wrote:
> The problem with the
> KMail I have mentioned before:
        The more you use kmail the better you will like it.

> After using Linux for a couple of months, I find that it is a
> kind of PITA to have to double-snap to get things to work
> in Windows.
        I found that after using Linux for a couple of months using windoze
increasingly became a PITA generally.  In fact I think its fair to say that
you could categorize windoze as a general purpose PITA.

> I wonder if there is a way to make Windows
> work with a single click?  Somebody knows.
        Hold on... I'll try to figure it out using one of my windoze
partitions...
oops... sorry, ahahaahahhah, just remembered--- I don't have any windoze
partitions!  :)

--
Kind regards,

M Harris     <><